Friday 25 May 2012

Throwback - First time at Winter Wonderland (Dec 2010)

This was the first time I went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, together with my best friends Doanne and Danica, and the boys Dirk and Nico. Ohh yes it was in the middle of December and it was damn cold! Not to worry, my leopard print fur coat kept me warm and cosy! 

Dirk and Danica in front of Winter Wonderland. 

Me in front of Winder Wonderland, all warm and cosy!
Colourful and kaleidoscopic ornaments keeping Winter vibrant.  
Me and Danica together with our ancestors :) We decided not to wear our robes because unlike them, we are afraid of the cold. LOL.

Hey there Father Christmas. 

Detonator - this ride is a killer! 
Christmas Coaster

About to go on Christmas Coaster with the whole lot! 

The look on our faces is priceless! I find this picture hilarious and I love it!

Bought cotton candy from The Magical House of Sweet

We do love Mr. Pretzels <3

Dropped by in Westfield to do a bit of shopping, just before going home. Disney store window looking all Christmasy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment