Friday 25 May 2012

Throwback - Blackheath Fireworks November 2010

One winter day-out with Funto and Lola in Central London, then we went to Blackheath to watch the fireworks with Jade! Even though the wind and the cold weather kinda killed the moment, our positive mood never went!  

Lola and Funto at Crayford Station

Candid shot of Lola and I at Crayford Station.

With Funto :)
Trying on hats at Trocadero with Lola.

A collage of pictures I took at a sweet shop in Trocadero.

Motion blur. Arcades at Trocadero.

Piccadilly Station, whilst waiting for the train.

Chinese restaurant just before we watched Blackheath fireworks. Finally reunited with Jade! :)


Thank you Jade for taking this picture! Lola, me and Funto watching the fireworks! 
A collage of firework photos I took at Blackheath fireworks. BOOM BOOM.

Time to go home! Blury, but I love this picture with Funto! Las chicas locas! Never ending hyperness and it was late at night!



No comments:

Post a Comment